How to order the right size cowboy boot:
- When in doubt, go with your current shoe size. Most cowboy boots run true to size and because of the high quality leather, boots need to be worn in.
- If you fall between two sizes, order the larger size because you can always wear thicker boot socks for a better fit and feel.
- Know your shoe width, which is usually similar to your current shoe width. A= narrow B=Medium/Average C=Wide
- I have athletic calves: Boots with a shaft of 12" or smaller would be the best bet for the perfect boot.
- I have one foot bigger than the other: Consider purchasing boots that match your larger foot size and wear a thicker sock and insole in the boot of your smaller foot
- I am flat footed: Boots with a shorter heel and rounded or square toe would be your best bet.
- My foot has a high arch: Boots with a zipper entry are easier to put on and allow for you to insert a needed insole.
Over time, the leather will mold to your foot and be the boots you never want to take off!
Shoe Sizing Chart:
US Size European Size
Basic Clothing Size Chart
|Bust (in)||Waist (in)||Hip (in)|
BUST – Measure around the fullest part of your bust
WAIST – Measure around the narrowest part of your torso
LOW HIP – With your feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips/rear
THIGH – With legs slightly apart, measure around the fullest part of your thigh.