A customer favorite bag. Each hobo bag comes with a removable insert that doubles as lining to the bag or can be removed and used as a crossbody bag. Some shoulder straps come in black and some in coffee. Refer to pictures.
• 12″ (height) x 14″ (width) x 6″ (depth)
• 6″11″ strap drop
• Magnetic snap top closure
• Exterior open pocket
• 100% polyurethane
• 12″ (width) x 9″ (height)
• Interior zip pocket and two open pockets
• Zip top closure
• Body: 100% polyurethane
• Lining: 100% polyester
Basic Clothing Size Chart
BUST – Measure around the fullest part of your bust
WAIST – Measure around the narrowest part of your torso
LOW HIP – With your feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips/rear
THIGH – With legs slightly apart, measure around the fullest part of your thigh.
Shoe Sizing Chart:
US Size European Size
How to order the right size cowboy boot:
- When in doubt, go with your current shoe size. Most cowboy boots run true to size and because of the high quality leather, boots need to be worn in.
- If you fall between two sizes, order the larger size because you can always wear thicker boot socks for a better fit and feel.
- Know your shoe width, which is usually similar to your current shoe width. A= narrow B=Medium/Average C=Wide
I have athletic calves: Boots with a shaft of 12" or smaller would be the best bet for the perfect boot.
I have one foot bigger than the other: Consider purchasing boots that match your larger foot size and wear a thicker sock and insole in the boot of your smaller foot
I am flat footed: Boots with a shorter heel and rounded or square toe would be your best bet.
My foot has a high arch: Boots with a zipper entry are easier to put on and allow for you to insert a needed insole.
Over time, the leather will mold to your foot and be the boots you never want to take off!